Thursday, May 19, 2011

everything just well done tonight!
i am so proud to work with awesome people~
especially in the Publicity Team~
u guys had put ur efforts..
and therefore as ur head of committee..
i should be proud!
anyway~
there's a lot of things happening around
and i hope i still can be strong going through it all...
hmmmm....
next month i'm going to be in the final semester of fondation before entering 1st year degree!
getting older now...(huhuhuhu)
sometimes i still feel d pain~


letting go of everything sometimes is not easy as any people would think
for them ..
everything just come and go..
but for me...
it comes and if it's pain..
it leaving me with a deep scar...
hmmm....
i don't know why life just so complicated...


sometime i think i better off this way...
being under pressure is not as awesome as u may think, peeps!
i'm founding something that hurt me...
ahaaaa~
makes me realize somthg...
what is it?
it is about F.O.R.G.I.V.I.N.G and F.O.R.G.E.T.T.I.N.G
i'm not good enough to people am i?
i'm not a nice person, is it?
why people keep treating me badly when i treat them the other way?
being too nice or being just nice is a fault?
hmmm....
i don't know...
it's 0200+am in d morning..
i just can't sleep..
i don't know what roaming in my mind now...
but it's disturbing...
however spending rest of my time in church playing keyboards...


makes me feel okay~
there i find my peace~
and how i wish to be in that kind of peace......
btw..
counting days to meet the air asia~
Sarawak, i be there as soon as possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment