Tuesday, January 24, 2012

my wonderful days with you ♥

never thought you are the one...
NEVER thought what we have been calling as friendship all this while will turned into relationship
knowing you for more than eight years...
and knowing you personally for most a year now...
it doesn't make any difference for me...
the difference is that you had grown a little bit matured...
and i found you are quiet different from the old you when we're still in high schools..



03rd January 2012, i would say as a meaningful date for me.
then, it's 15-18 January 2012 you came to KL and cherished my days..
what i could say more.. :')


there will be ups and downs in any relationships. i put my trust on God to handled it for me.
there will be so many things we need to face..
and i want us to hold on...
just don't give up on me, cause i won't give up on you..
i'm happy for no longer "ME" n "YOU".. it's us!


thanks for everything...
more to comes and lot we need to learn. :)

p/s:


*thank you so much for the ring and jersey..!    you!








2 comments: